Services Provided at the Clinic of Dr. Gail Jackson
Dr. Gail Jackson is a skilled physician that loves to listen, and she endeavors to provide patients with the most current options for treatment. All of her treatment modalities utilize a traditional, holistic, and nutritional approach to ensure the patient’s optimum wellness. She is available to handle all of her patient’s office gynecological needs, and she offers patients extensive non-surgical options. She will gently handle each patient’s issues and offer them nutritional supplements to aid in their return to wellness. Dr. Jackson works extensively with integrative and homeopathic specialists to focus on the prevention of illness. While patients consider the appropriate treatment methods for them, Dr. Jackson seeks to educate patients throughout Santa Monica and Los Angeles County and works with them as a team. Collaboration with Dr. Jackson while utilizing a team approach, utilizes many different healing modalities. Patient wellness is Dr. Jackson’s mission.
Additional Services offered by Dr. Gail Jackson:
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Bioidentical Hormones are identical in chemical and molecular structure and function to the hormones produced in the human body, and they are usually produced from soy or yam products. In women, perimeopause and menopause are the times when hormones decline the most, and using Bioidentical Hormones to restore hormones to healthy levels can reduce the symptoms of hormone decline without producing unpleasant side effects. Many people have been able to enjoy increased libido, sexual function, muscle tone, energy, strength, endurance, cognition, and motivation after using Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy to balance their hormones.
- Celebrity Fit Diet
- This diet is one of the most well kept secrets by celebrities and athletes. Dr. Jackson can give patients a very low calorie diet that reduces hunger. This form of medical weight loss offers a pharmaceutical that works to cause the body to think it is pregnant. The very low calorie diet in combination with the drug triggers the body to break down fat because it thinks it must feed a growing fetus. Patients can then turbo charge their weight loss process by adding a second pharmaceutical, which is an injectable appetite suppressant and metabolism booster. Patients can then melt away stubborn fat for good. Average weight loss is six to nine pounds during the first week, with an average weight loss of thirty pounds in one month. Patients can easily fit into their dresses or bathing suits shortly after beginning the diet.
- Forever Fabulous
- The Forever Fabulous Program evaluates all of the body’s endocrine systems and supports each system to achieve optimal, total body well-being. Healthy and permanent weight loss of thirty to forty pounds will be a natural result of this balancing achieved during this program, capitalize here!!! ALL systems work together to achieve optimum wellness. Our Forever Fabulous Program offers support and balance to the adrenals, thyroid, pancreas, sex hormones, and fluid metabolic systems.
- HCG Diet Therapy
While hormone decline is often the culprit for weight gain, other factors such as metabolic issues, poor diet, lack of exercise, and stress can lead to obesity. The HCG Diet can help men and women to overcome obesity, despite the cause that lead to their obesity. This therapy involves the use of Human Chorionic Gonadoptropin, which is a hormone that women produce during pregnancy. This hormone taps into locked away fat stores to help a fetus obtain the nutrients it needs if the mother cannot take in enough nutrition from food, and in a person that is not pregnant, it works the same way. The HCG causes the body to break down fat for fuel when a person stays on a low calorie diet, which propels rapid weight loss.
- The LadyLift
Restore your vagina to pleasure perfect with PRP Platelet Rich Plasma Vaginal Rejuvenation. Regenerate and create youthful, healthy issue. Tone up and tune up–All natural, no lasers, no surgery, no downtime.
- Lab Testing
The clinic offers several lab tests, including tests that help patients determine if they have deficient hormone levels. Upon determining hormone levels, a physician can prescribe a customized Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy program to replace deficient estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, melatonin, cortisol, Human Growth Hormone, or Thyroid Hormone.
- Annual Gynecological Exams
- Annual gynecological visits are important for female health, and a gynecologist can help women determine latent hormonal imbalances and help women understand which imbalances are responsible for their health challenges. Women going through their reproductive years may be struggling with conditions such as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Infertility, PMS, dysmenorrhea, or amenorrhea. Hormonal imbalances may be at the root of these issues, and these imbalances can be corrected with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. In aging women that are experiencing perimenopause and menopause, fluctuations in estrogen and progesterone may be causing symptoms that can be easily corrected with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. A gynecologist can help women determine if Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is the correct treatment method for their health concerns.
Dr. Gail Jackson has helped many patients in Santa Monica to regain optimal levels of health and improve their levels of health and wellness. Her practice is centered on helping patients obtain their health related goals with specialized wellness services. Dr. Jackson treats patients in Culver City, Century City, Mar Vista, Beverly Hills, West Los Angeles, Rancho Park, Brentwood, Westwood, Mid-City, Venice, Ocean Park, LA County and Santa Monica California.